Friday, June 28, 2013

The beginning

Hello All!!! 

I have been crocheting for about a year and a half. I taught myself basic stitches when I was pregnant with my first son in 2011. I made a hat and then I was done. I was too tired to keep up with it. I finally had my son and I stopped crocheting and took care of my handsome little boy. When he was 6 months old we had to move in with my in-laws and at that time I also found out we were pregnant again. It was a huge shock!!! 

Taking care of a 6 month old and being pregnant again so fast was very hard. We all share a room and so I didnt have much room to do anything. I again picked up crocheting when my son was about 8 months and I have been going strong ever since then. I just wanted to create adorable hats for my son and the new baby. 

I started selling my things in January 2013. I have been going and going since then :) I make adorable hats, photo props, leg warmers, mittens and tons of things in between. I love to make things for my 2 boys who are 18 months and 12 weeks young. 

I have a page over on Etsy: Crafty Mamas Crochet on Etsy
Email: CraftyMamasCrochet@gmail.com

I will be sharing all my new creations and telling you what I used and where the pattern came from. There are some that I will share but don't remember what pattern or colors were used and I'm sorry about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment